Today i am going to Share with you good recipe Cinnamon French Toast Sticks in this dish used Cinnamon.
So you can say this Cinnamon french toast Sticks because in this dish we used bread in cut like slices.
My last topic was French Toast Recipe – How To Make French Toast this is my first french toast recipe.
Now i am coming to my recipe Cinnamon French Toast Sticks try this i hope you really like this.
Its easy and simple you need 5 mints for prepare this and 10 mint for cooking so it takes total 15 mints.
you can use this in breakfast and brunch.
this dish that i share with you this is for 2 – 3 persons.you can add if more than 3 people.
Before going to Cinnamon French Toast Sticks read this table
Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time 5 mins 10 mins 15 mins
This French toast recipe you can eat with your fingers and tastes like cinnamon doughnut
Course: Breakfast, Brunch
Servings: 2 -3
Calories: 332 kcal
- 4 thick slices white bread, preferably stale
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp butter
- Maple syrup to serve (optional)
- Remove crust of each slice, then cut each into 3 equal thick batons.
Combine the eggs, milk and a pinch of salt in a bowl large enough to roll the bread sticks in.
Combine the cinnamon and sugar on a plate.
- Melt 2 tbsp of the butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Roll the sticks in the egg mixture quickly (do not soak them), shake off excess and place in pan. Cook in 2 batches.
Turn to cook each side until golden.
Immediately transfer to the plate with the cinnamon sugar and roll to coat. It’s important to do this quickly while they are hot straight out of the pan so it sticks.
- Melt remaining butter and cook the remaining french toast sticks.
Serve immediately with maple syrup to dunk the sticks in.
Keep in mind these helpful notes these are useful for this recipe.
1. Cut the cuts sufficiently thick so when you cut the hulls off then cut into 3 cudgel, the cuts are thick, square mallet around 1.7 cm/2/3″ thick.
French toast is best influenced utilizing stale to bread. Crisp bread splashes up excessively egg blend, making it wet within and your sticks will tumble when you lift them up.
2. It is best to utilize a piece so you can cut thick cuts as the thicker the sticks seem to be (and the staler the bread is), the stiffer the sticks are (ie. they won’t tumble when grabbed utilizing fingers).